LASSO is currently looking for qualified Audio Engineers (A2s) who have Corporate AV experience to join the LASSO Marketplace. Below, is the A2 job description. Apply today if this sounds like you!
LASSO is a crew scheduling and workforce management software platform that hundreds of the industry’s top companies have been using for years to schedule their crew and manage their events. In addition to this platform, LASSO recently launched an online marketplace that connects great techs, with great companies, when and where they are needed. Are you already working with one or more of LASSO’s amazing customers? That’s fantastic! That work and those great relationships will continue. The purpose of the LASSO Marketplace is to help you team up with even more of LASSO’s customers who need are in need of your skill sets.
A2 Job Description: Audio Engineers (A2s) are audio specialists who assist the A1 with the set-up, show, and strike of a live event. The A2 may assist in running cables, rig assembly for hanging audio systems, FOH or monitor control, backline, stage lines (bands, etc.), wireless mic frequency control, and other duties that the A1 designates.
Responsibilities the position include, but are not limited to:
- Assist the A1 in the technical aspects of handling audio equipment
- Responsible for the handling of microphones, microphone cables, lavalier mics, speakers and other audio equipment, making sure that it all is working properly and effectively
- Responsible for installing or assisting in the install of PA systems including digital or analog consoles, speakers, microphones, etc.
- May perform minor repairs and maintenance of equipment including soldering, cleaning, and cable assembly
- May be in charge of all live mixing needs or the supervision of system stability throughout the duration of the event
- Interact with clients and staff in a positive and professional manner and assist with any and all positions at any time, including loading and unloading trucks
- Responsible for installing & striking the audio inventory in a safe, effective, and professional manner
- Swiftly troubleshooting any issues that arise along the way
Requirements included in the A2 job description:
- Must have experience in live events, particularly Corporate AV
- Must be able to adjust to the needs of many different events and venues
- Must have hands-on audio engineering experience
- Must have strong decision-making skills
- Must be able to quickly make adjustments when changes occur
- Must have can-do and ready-to-go attitude
- Must possess a positive, professional attitude with an on-time attendance record
Our clients will need qualified crew to add to their rosters, post COVID-19, more than ever before. To register, go to: https://marketplace.lasso.io/register/
The LASSO Marketplace:
- Is free to register & get hired
- Pays weekly
- Communicates jobs through the mobile app, email, and text
- Offers many benefits, including training & discounts from over 30,000 retailers
About LASSO Marketplace:
LASSO is the live event and entertainment industry’s first and most powerful crewing platform and marketplace. Over 275,000 jobs were worked on the LASSO platform in 2019. Shows are already being rescheduled for late summer & fall, so we are currently staffing up to support our clients with increased demand.
The LASSO Marketplace is a new platform designed to match open crew calls from the best event companies to the best event talent. With LASSO’s platform and mobile crew app, crew members can accept jobs that match their unique skill set. Best of all, it’s a 100% free platform for crew to get back to work, faster.