In case you missed it, we’ve put together this week’s epic (and not so epic – but nonetheless intriguing) “what’s happening” in the Event Industry list of good reads.
- Maybe we should call Atlanta Rigging to wrestle Atlanta roadway structures?
- 71 million pixels and 1,816 lighting fixtures and 180 km of cable, oh my! Fun technical facts from the 2017 Eurovision Song Contest
- Worldstage to sponsor Rental & Staging Roadshow NYC, 2017
- Saying goodbye to “Canada’s” band…
- Chris Tomlin on tour with Bandit Lites – wrapping up a phenomenal “Worship night in America”