We reallllllly value our customers. Well, actually, we really value the team members that ensure the ongoing happiness and success of our customer relationships even more. If it weren’t for those people, then our business would not exist. That is why we are looking for a dynamic and passionate individual to join our team. This person will drive the success of our clients through effective onboarding and training as well as consulting our clients on best practices and strategies.
Equal parts research, support, account management, and product-shaping action, LASSO’s Customer Success Champion fights to make LASSO a better value for customers every day by acting as their voice within the company. This means they do whatever it takes to ensure our product is constantly up to snuff in the eyes of our customers. More importantly, it is our job at LASSO to ensure that our Customer Success Champion has all of the tools in his or her pocket to be preemptively helpful!
In practical terms, this means you’ll have the ability to make sure customers are having success and avoiding problems before they have to ask. You’ll proactively seek customer feedback to find areas where we can improve the LASSO product and work directly with the product team to prioritize and get these improvements out the door. Once the latest and greatest features are rolled out, you’ll keep an eye on them and suggest ways we can make them even better.
This is a dynamic role that changes daily, so it probably won’t work out if you’re not great at having your hand in ten pots at once and making sure every one of them serves up a great dish in the end.
If that doesn’t scare you off and the following apply to you, maybe we should chat:
- Multiple people who know you well think that you are smart and have solid technical chops.
- You are a problem solver. Not only that, you’re able to diagnose the root of a problem and not just treat the symptoms.
- You can express your smart, helpful thoughts in writing, on the phone, and in person.
- You’re known at work as the gal or guy that wears many hats and totally rocks all of them.
- You don’t mind hopping on a plane to visit a customer face to face whenever needed.
- You can take two seemingly unrelated thoughts or concepts and figure out how they fit together.
- An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. You really rock that.
- You have experience identifying needs and planning courses of action without direction.
You have at least a few years (but possibly more) of experience under your belt working with customers in a business setting.
If this sounds just like you and you are excited about the opportunity of having a voice as well as a direct impact on the success of our business, then email your resume to email@example.com!