We reallllllly value our customers and the talented crew in our industry! We also really value the team members that ensure the ongoing happiness and success of our customer relationships. If it weren’t for those people, then our business would not exist. That is why we are looking for a dynamic and passionate individual to join our team. This person will drive the success of our customers and crew through conducting effective customer implementations, while providing excellent support to our talented crew and candidates. We pride ourselves in our ability to connect the best crew with the best event companies.
Do you have at least 3 years of experience in the event production industry crewing labor? Do you have a deep knowledge of the technical skill sets that are required for producing an event? Do you know how to match crew with production companies? Do you have experience training and managing customer relationships? If so, then please read on.
Responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to:
- Assist in recruiting, building and maintaining a robust technical crew database for the LASSO Crew Marketplace.
- Source and recruit crew using social media, referrals, your own network, etc.
- Assess and document potential crews’ relevant knowledge, skill sets, qualifications, experience and aptitudes.
- Monitor and apply HR & crewing best practices.
- Act as the liaison between LASSO, LASSO Customers and crew members.
- Serve as the main point of contact between LASSO and the customer to ensure a seamless implementation process, including training customers on how best to configure and utilize the LASSO platform for their organization.
- You can express your strategic, smart, quantitative thoughts in writing, on the phone, and in person.
- You become an expert on the LASSO platform. Be able to establish and maintain comprehensive implementation plans customized for each of LASSO’s customer requirements.
- You ensure established project timelines are met or exceeded for both LASSO and the customer.
- Promote LASSO’s reputation as the “best place to work”!
- 3 or more years of event industry experience and customer management
- Deep knowledge of the technical skill sets required in event production
- Hands-on experience with various crew selection processes
- Proven ability to develop and track measurable facets of the crewing and hiring process
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills – you are the face of LASSO to both customers and crew
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills
- Hands-on experience with software
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- A can-do and ready-to-go-attitude
If you believe you have what it takes to play an important role in what makes this industry thrive and you enjoy being on the go and meeting new people, then email your resume to email@example.com.