Check out LASSO’s newest infographics which contain visual representations of the latest industry news and data!
- What Does the Expanding Gig Economy Mean for Staffing Companies? Over the last few years, the gig economy has steadily been on the rise. Traditional 9-to-5 work is declining and being replaced by skilled contingent workers who prefer to work when and where they are most needed. Today, approximately one in every three workers is considered a contract or freelance employee. Check out this infographic for more information and statistics relating to the gig economy and what it means for staffing companies.
- Conquering the Chaos: How to Enhance Labor Management with Staffing Software: Mastering your labor management process is important, especially in the staffing and live event production industries. Luckily, robust staffing software exists to help enhance labor management strategies so you can better manage your contingent workforce. What should you look for in a staffing software solution? Find out in this infographic.
- Demystifying the Employee Misclassification Conundrum: The IRS and the U.S. Department of Labor are more vigilant than ever before about enforcing proper employee classification. That means, as an Event Service business employing a contingent workforce, it is absolutely critical for you to correctly categorize your crew members as either independent contractors (1099s) or part-time employees (W-2s) in order to adhere to regulatory guidelines and avoid penalties. Learn more about the employee classification conundrum and determine what assumptions are true vs. false when it comes to properly classifying your crew in this infographic.
- 2nd Annual Survey Results: Managing Labor in the Event Service Industry: View highlights from LASSO’s 2nd annual “Managing Labor in the Event Service Industry” survey which polls senior executives in order to determine the challenges they face when scheduling and managing a contingent workforce.
- A Day in the Life of Labor Coordinators: What does a typical day look like for labor coordinators when it comes to crewing and managing labor for an event? Find out in this infographic that takes a look at how a labor coordinator worked before finding LASSO for event crew management.
- Crew Pay Rate Survey: Benchmark Analysis 2016: Determining the appropriate pay rates for crew members within live event production is essential for companies in the Event Service industry. In this infographic, you will find a snapshot of some of the results from our recent Crew Pay Rate Survey Report as well as more insight into the research.
- How is Technology Changing Event Crew Management? Before Event Service companies employed advanced, intuitive event workforce management software, managing labor processes and crew was a tedious assignment riddled with missed communications and arduous manual tasks. Learn more about how technology is changing event crew management in this infographic.
- The Growing Gig Economy: Learn more about the growing gig economy and how Event Service companies can eliminate frustrating and tedious manual processes as well as boost the ability to make strategic decisions with a fully integrated business intelligence software.
- How Do Event Companies Manage Labor? LASSO connected with over 350 industry leaders, asking them what was broken in their process of scheduling and managing a complex events crew. Learn what they said in this infographic.