The LASSO Integration Specialist will help design and implement integration focused solutions for our customers and partners’ critical systems including CRM, ERP, Financial, and Inventory Management Systems. This position will work with industry protocols such as Rest APIs, EDI, XML, and json.
Core responsibilities include:
– Lead technical projects and technical integration of the Lasso platform with customers platforms, partners, and communicate directly with internal and external stakeholders.
– Leverage a B2B business integration platform (iPaas) to automate business processes with customers, platforms, and partners.
– Continuously improve our integration processes, time and data quality.
– Lead external integration architectural discussions and implementations to ensure solutions are designed for successful deployment.
– Provide technical consultation to companies integrating with the Lasso platform.
– Maintain existing customer integrations, integration specifications, and mappings with the Lasso platform to enable reuse of partner and customer configurations.
– Drive and build innovative, creative, and reusable solutions for challenging external partner integration requirements.
– Work closely with the Lasso engineering team to identify new needs and capabilities to simplify complex integration needs of our customers.
– 3+ years’ experience as an Integration Specialist as part of a product company.
– Exceptional communication skills as this is a customer facing role.
– Experience in writing business requirement documents, functional and technical design documents, troubleshooting complex integration failures, test interconnected systems, and working with external integration partners.
– Solid experience with integrations of B2B marketplaces with CRM, HR systems, and ERP applications.
– Strong data analysis skills and ability to understand customer needs and translate into technical requirements.
– Experience with event and entertainment companies is a plus.
LASSO is the first workforce management solution engineered for the Events & Creative services industry. Our software platform automates and integrates the entire process from finding and communicating with your talent, analyzing their availability, tracking their hours, evaluating performance and getting them paid. We give you the necessary data about your talent and upcoming event to accurately predict costs and ensure you’re making the best decision on how to execute your events. LASSO’s workforce management software also helps companies mitigate risks associated with misclassified labor and stay compliant with the Affordable Care Act guidelines.