LASSO is looking for Audio Engineers (A1s) with Corporate AV experience to join the LASSO Marketplace. Below is the A1 job description. If this sounds like you, please apply today!
Who is LASSO?
Hundreds of the industry’s top companies have been using LASSO for years to schedule their crew and manage their events. In addition to this platform, LASSO launched an online marketplace that connects great techs, with great companies, when and where they are needed.
If you already working with one or more of LASSO’s amazing customers, that’s fantastic! That work and those great relationships will continue. The LASSO Marketplace will help you team up with even more of LASSO’s customers who need your skill sets.
A1 Job Description:
Audio Engineers (A1s) manage the installation and operation of audio equipment for events. Because of this, A1s are experts and highly trained audio engineers.
The A1 directs the construction, placement, tuning, operation, and strike of the main audio system. On top of that, the A1 may also participate in the pre-production of the audio design. Lastly, this position is designated as; but not limited to, FOH engineer or monitor engineer.
Responsibilities the position include, but are not limited to:
- Primary audio engineer in a live event environment
- The go-to person for all-things audio aka the “chief engineer” on show site
- In charge of the technical design of the sound system
- Accountable for the live sound mixing for the show
- Responsible for installing & striking the audio inventory in a safe, effective, and professional manner
- Swiftly troubleshoot any issues that arise along the way
- Experience in live events, particularly Corporate AV
- Ability to adjust to the needs of many different events and venues
- Must have hands-on audio engineering experience
- Strong decision-making skills
- Be able to quickly make adjustments when changes occur
- A can-do and ready-to-go attitude
- A positive, professional attitude with an on-time attendance record
Our clients need qualified crew to work their rescheduled events. So, register today at https://marketplace.lasso.io/register/.
The LASSO Marketplace:
- Free to register & get hired
- Pays weekly
- Communicates jobs through the mobile app, email, and text
- Offers many benefits, including training & discounts from over 30,000 retailers
About LASSO Marketplace:
LASSO is the live event and entertainment industry’s first and most powerful crewing platform and marketplace.
In 2019, over 275,000 jobs were worked on LASSO. Today, shows are being rescheduled for late summer & fall which is why we are staffing up to support our clients’ increased demand.
The LASSO Marketplace is a new platform designed to match open crew calls from the best event companies to the best event talent. With LASSO’s platform and mobile crew app, crew members can accept jobs that match their unique skill set. Best of all, it’s a 100% free platform for crew to get back to work, faster.