Are you ready to work with leading companies
on the best gigs in the world?
REGISTER TO WORK
LASSO is searching for talented individuals
to work on the best jobs
in the event and entertainment industry.
Top 10 reasons to register in LASSO’s Marketplace.
- The LASSO Marketplace is designed specifically for you. Our goal is to match you with the best open crew calls from the very best event companies. It’s free to register and free to get hired.
- We pay weekly. No more spending time creating invoices and waiting 30+ days for payment.
- It is faster and easier for you to access new jobs, manage your availability, view your schedules and travel itineraries, and get the latest event details – right from your mobile device. Don’t ever miss a job opportunity again.
- We provide access to discounts on cell service, car insurance, and more and bargains from over 30,000 retailers.
- You will have more flexibility. LASSO makes it easier for you to manage both your personal and professional lives.
- Work finds you. Spend more time honing your craft instead of finding and managing clients or drafting invoices.
- We provide access to thousands of online training resources along with hand-on event production training and learning opportunities.
- Get all of the advantages of being an employee, while still having complete flexibility over your schedule
- Put money back into your pocket by no longer having to buy workers comp insurance. We’ve got you covered.
- Access more local gigs. Travel is fun and exciting, but let’s face it, sometimes it’s nice to sleep in your own bed.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Who is LASSO?
- Why should I join the LASSO Marketplace?
- How do I set up a profile?
- What types of companies can I expect work from?
- How will I get paid?
- How will I receive jobs?
Join a Best & Brightest company to work for.
Working through LASSO’s Marketplace means that you are joining one of the best companies to work for.
LASSO was awarded this honor due to our excellence in employee communication and our focus on work-life balance, employee education, diversity, recognition, retention, and much more.