Do you have a passion for developing groundbreaking mobile and web applications? Are you a self-starter that excels in small, agile team environments? Do you care about quality and the end-user experience? Do you like to iterate and validate your work by delivering value rapidly? Are you ready to learn and grow your career?
LASSO is growing our product development team and has positions available in our Charleston, SC office located in the Cigar Factory. Our strength is in our relationships among the team and our friendly work environment. If you enjoy working in a fast-growing company where your contributions make a significant difference in the lives of both our customers and their contingent, mobile crew, then this position is for you.
LASSO was named one of the nation’s Best & Brightest companies to work for in 2018! This is an award that honors organizations that excel at employee relations, use innovation to motivate employees, implement creative compensation programs, and more.
Our team is transforming the live event and entertainment industry through the industry’s first and most powerful workforce management software and crew marketplace. Our clients are industry leading event and entertainment companies that produce some of the best events in the world (events like the Oscars, Coachella, the Superbowl, Dreamforce, and so much more).
LASSO is currently developing the LASSO Marketplace which will go-live at the end of this year. The LASSO Marketplace is a curated, compliant, and cost-effective database of crew that companies can tap into in order to expand their talent pool when they need it, where they need it. What’s even better? Companies will have access to this marketplace, right from the very system they use to organize, communicate with, schedule, and track their people and processes.
As a key member of Engineering and Product team, the Senior UX/UI Designer will be responsible for the creative design for all user interfaces and to provide guidance to the development teams as they bring those designs to life. You will report directly to the CTO and will have exposure and input into product strategy and technology decisions.
Your objectives include:
- Produce and maintain a style guide that teams can use to ensure a high quality, polished, and consistent visual experience that aligns with LASSO brand marketing
- Create wireframes, mock-ups, storyboards, screen flows and other assets to gain stakeholder alignment and provide clear direction for implementation teams
- Work with Product and team to understand user personas and scenarios to produce designs that provide an exciting and intuitive user experience
- Perform reviews and provide a feedback loop to ensure design standards are followed
- Seek out user feedback and analytics to drive design iterations
Your qualifications include:
- 4 year degree in Interaction Design or comparable work experience in design field
- Minimum 5 years of relevant professional experience
- Exceptional design skills and attention to detail
- Ability to create graphics and other visual assets
- Strong conceptualization, visual communication, and artistic skills
- Experience creating responsive designs that support multiple form factors including web, tablet, and mobile
- Experience creating designs which support accessibility and internationalization
- Technically adept with relevant technologies to ensure design considers speed of implementation, extensibility, and effort
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively work and contribute in a team environment
- Strong understanding of the tradeoffs between designs for graceful degradation versus progressive enhancement
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work independently and effectively manage time in a fast-paced agile environment
- Well versed with design tools such as Photoshop, Sketch, and InVision
- Experience with component-based web frameworks such as React
- A passion for learning about the latest developments in technology and software development
Come join us and apply now! Please send your resume to Michael Wright at firstname.lastname@example.org.
LASSO is a mobile enterprise application that enables companies in the Event Service industry to find, schedule and manage their complex and mobile workforce. There are undeniably few solutions on the market that are specifically geared towards Event Service companies. That’s exactly why we designed LASSO, the first solution for this thriving industry engineered to address the shifting players, fragmented responsibilities and complex labor processes surrounding an event. Here is a quick overview video describing what we do here at LASSO so you can see exactly why we love it so much! https://www.lasso.io/videos/lasso-labor-management-solution