Staff Management Software
A better way of managing your event staff.
Centralize your roster and streamline your workflow.
Track your entire staff in real-time.
LASSO is the first staff management software that allows event companies of all sizes to centralize multiple projects or events into one integrated system.
- Streamline your workflow from start to finish – for both you and your staff
- Automate your staff scheduling and event management processes
- Gain real-time access to critical data that enables you to make more informed business decisions
Work better together.
LASSO gives you the tools to…
- Grow your database of qualified and available staff
- Quickly scale your resources to meet fluctuating demands
- Delight your staff by transforming the way you hire, communicate, and do business with them
- Organize, track, schedule, and manage your staff from one dashboard
- Get full transparency into spend, prior to incurring costs and exceeding budgets
- Pay your staff and invoice your clients faster
Automate Onboarding Processes
Process new hire paperwork, obtain mobile signatures, and manage ongoing policy changes.
Streamline Shift & Staff Scheduling & Communication
Quickly figure out availability, schedule shifts, and broadcast important job details.
Simplify Time Tracking
Track the hours your staff worked in an easy, efficient, and mobile way. Process industry-specific time rules.
Gain More Control When Traveling Your Staff
Manage all of the moving parts, costs, and itineraries when traveling your staff.
Integrate and Simplify Your Payroll Processes
Manage payment, compliance, and remove the burden of paper time sheets or manually keying in hours.
Tried and True Event Staff ditched their manual scheduling processes.
Tried and True Event Staff’s processes were labor-intensive, causing inefficiencies throughout the staffing process.
LASSO was able to help Tried and True Event Staff by equipping them with the right staff scheduling and time tracking tools to automate their administrative workload. Now they are able to fill a high volume of shifts faster with a smoother, more user-friendly experience for their staff.
Stop tracking everything in excel.
Ditch your paper timesheets and manual data entry. And while you’re at it, eliminate all the back-and-forth messages around changing project details and talent availability. Instead…
- Know your staff’s availability, qualifications, characteristics, skillsets, and costs in real-time
- Gain powerful insight into overtime costs, fringe & loaded cost implications, and performance ratings
- Confirm your roster through the LASSO App, email, and/or SMS
- Easily communicate changing event and travel details with your staff directly to their mobile device
- Review travel costs, per diems, and travel pay implications prior to booking travel
- Easily book travel and quickly communicate itineraries with your staff.
Connect your entire team.
Easily visualize the status of your events at any point in time. With LASSO’s event management software, staffing is centralized, enabling multiple people to access real-time data, before incurring costs. Make smart staffing decisions and keep everyone on the same page.
- Quickly see who is booked and who is available
- Effortlessly communicate job opportunities, travel itineraries, and event details with your staff
- Tag and rate your staff, identifying top performers and ensuring you always have the best staff working your events
- Enable streamlined collaboration and centralize the collection and sharing of data or documents
Stay compliant without the stress.
Calculating payroll and making sure that data is both reliable and accurate is incredibly important.
With LASSO, you can automate this workflow to avoid risks inherent with manual data capture. We can also help…
- Confirm new hire paperwork and ongoing documentation is reviewed, signed, and recorded
- Accurately track actual time worked
- Receive real-time alerts when your staff is about to hit overtime or full-time status
- Eliminate payroll mistakes
- Manage multiple layers of compliance