Staff Management Software
Event management software that will save you time and money.
Centralize your staff roster. Streamline your workflow.
Welcome to the future of managing your roster, staff, and logistics.
Track your entire staff roster, in real-time.
LASSO is the first staff management software that allows companies of all sizes to completely centralize multiple projects or events into one integrated system that is customized for the live experience and event industry. Streamline your entire workflow – from onboarding to payment – for both you, and your staff.
Automate your staff scheduling and event management processes and gain real-time access to critical data that enables you to make more informed business decisions from start to finish. LASSO helps you scale your business faster, and smarter.
LASSO gives you the tools to:
- Grow your database of qualified and available staff
- Quickly scale your resources to meet growing demands
- Delight your staff by transforming the way you hire, communicate, and do business with them
- Organize, track, schedule, travel, and manage your staff from one dashboard
- Get full transparency into spend, prior to incurring costs and exceeding budgets
- Pay your staff and invoice your clients – faster
Automate Onboarding Processes
Process new hire paperwork, obtain mobile signatures, and manage ongoing policy changes.
Streamline Shift & Staff Scheduling & Communication
Quickly figure out availability, schedule shifts, and broadcast important job details.
Simplify Time Tracking
Track the hours your staff worked in an easy, efficient, and mobile way. Process industry-specific time rules.
Gain More Control When Traveling Your Staff
Manage all of the moving parts, costs, and itineraries when traveling your staff.
Integrate and Simplify Your Payroll Processes
Manage payment, compliance, and remove the burden of paper time sheets or manually keying in hours.
Eliminate unnecessary “busy work” and secure your labor workflow with cloud-based staff management software.
Eliminate the need to make hundreds of phone calls and send thousands of messages, just to figure out who is available and communicate changing event or travel details. Stop tracking everything in excel and on whiteboards. Ditch those paper time sheets and put an end to entering data into multiple systems manually.
Instead, use LASSO to automate these labor-intensive and costly tasks. All of your data and projects are centralized, secure, and accessible even on the go. LASSO streamlines your entire workflow – or just pieces of it – through one integrated staff management solution.
- Know the availability of all of your staff, their qualifications, characteristics, skill sets, and costs – in real-time
- Gain powerful insight into:
- Overtime costs
- Fringe & loaded cost implications
- Performance ratings
- Swiftly confirm your roster through the LASSO Mobile App, email, and/or SMS
- Ensure that your staff and team have all of the relevant contact and event information they need, in advance
- Easily communicate changing event and travel details with your staff – right to their mobile device
- Review travel costs, per diems, and travel pay implications, prior to booking any travel. Then easily book travel and quickly communicate itineraries with your staff – all in one system
Connect your entire team with LASSO’s centralized dashboard.
Easily visualize the status of your events at any point in time and quickly take action on what still needs to be completed. With LASSO’s event management software, staffing is centralized, enabling multiple people to reference the same version and access real-time data, before incurring costs. Make smart staffing decisions and keep everyone on the same page – at all times.
Quickly see who is already booked, who is available, and effortlessly communicate job opportunities, travel itineraries, and event details with your staff. Capture more detailed information on your staff, manage that data in a smart database, and use that information when inviting them for jobs.
- One central location for everyone to access the most up-to-date and accurate information
- Enable streamlined collaboration and centralize the collection and sharing of data or documents – accumulated knowledge is not lost if an employee leaves the company, or if a device is lost or stolen
- Have one place for your team to dynamically tag and rate your staff in order to identify the top performers and ensure you always have the best staff working your events
No more sleepless nights. Rest easy knowing that you have what you need to remain compliant.
Whether you hire your own staff or lease labor from other sources, whether you have a weekly, bi-weekly, or semi-monthly payroll process, collecting all of the data required to calculate payroll and making sure this data is both reliable and accurate is incredibly important.
Automating this workflow avoids risks inherent with manual data capture like human error, buddy punching, embellishing hours, and employee misclassification concerns. With LASSO’s event management software, you can be confident that you have everything you need to stay compliant throughout your entire workflow.
- Confirm that all new hire paperwork and required on-going documentation is reviewed, signed, and recorded
- Efficiently and accurately account for and report on actual time worked
- Gain real-time alerts for when your staff is about to hit overtime or full-time status – and avoid employee misclassification concerns
- Eliminate payroll mistakes caused by manual processes, data entry, and the misapplication of overtime rules
- Manage multiple layers of compliance required at each governmental level as the rules, regulations, and forms continue to change
HES Staff ditches their manual scheduling processes, creating a smoother experience for their staff.
HES Staff’s processes were labor-intensive which caused inefficiencies throughout the staffing process. Spreadsheets and paper were widely used and data needed to be keyed in individually resulting in errors and a lack of real-time visibility.
HES Staff turned to LASSO to equip them with the right staff scheduling and time tracking tools to automate their heavy administrative workload. They now are able to fill shifts faster and have created a smoother, more user-friendly experience for their staff.