How many emails does it take for you and your team to not only determine who is available for your events, but also communicate changing event and travel details? Does your event company have a central place for your team to collaborate on events, or is that done primarily through email and other manual processes?
These days, our email inboxes are overloaded with all kinds of messages causing us to work less efficiently, communicate less clearly, and waste valuable time finding and sharing important information.
Some of the most common problems with using email for managing your event company include:
- Lack of business continuity – Many have experienced the confusion and disorder that can be brought from things like employee turnover and technology malfunctions. Ask yourself, if someone leaves the business suddenly, does all of their work and knowledge go with them?
- Lack of organization – Endless email threads bury important information, are prone to human error, and create unnecessary manual work.
- Lack of centralization – The “big picture” often gets lost as conversations become fragmented and the ability to collaborate effectively is hindered.
- Lack of progress tracking – It’s difficult to access up-to-date event information in real time such as availability, costs, travel details, and much more.
The numbers don’t lie – email wastes time. The average office employee spends 2.5 hours a day managing their emails. And the average person is checking their email more than 70 times a day.
However, for those in the event industry, the time spent in an email inbox can equate to much more than these averages.
There is a better way – LASSO is a smarter alternative to email inboxes.
LASSO includes a number of features that enable you to organize, manage, and communicate with your crews, such as:
- A centralized location where you can easily manage event and crew calendars.
- A collaborative tool that allows team members to share information and track event updates, no matter where they are.
- The ability to capture and use crew ratings, qualifications, and skill sets during the crewing process.
- And real-time data and analytics to foster optimal crewing decisions.
LASSO also provides an automated way of:
- Determining crew availability
- Communicating changing event details
- Tracking time
- Managing travel
- Vendor management
- And more
Are you ready to ditch your email inbox with LASSO?
Contact us today to take advantage of our end-to-end workforce management solution that is built by the event industry, for the event industry.