- Best Practice #1: Determine your estimated travel costs prior to authorizing the travel. This will enable you to view how your travel costs will impact your budgets so that you can make more informed scheduling and travel management decisions, all along the way.
- Best Practice #2: Utilize technology to centralize travel management, booking, tracking, and communication. Using a central system for tracking crew travel preferences, booking travel, and communicating travel itineraries will eliminate hours of manual work.
- Best Practice #3: Equip your crew with everything they need to know before hitting the road. Make sure your crew can easily access when and where they are traveling and what all of their important details are.
- 73% of companies have a company resource that books all travel
- 29% have crew members that book their own travel
- 12% have clients who book all travel
- 8% use an agency to book their travel
Is traveling your crew labor-intensive, disjointed, and costly? Are you losing out on opportunities to keep travel costs down? The solution is to upgrade to “first class” with LASSO Travel. LASSO Travel simplifies and integrates travel management right into your labor workflow, enabling you to manage all of the moving parts, costs, and itineraries when traveling your crew. With LASSO Travel you can:
- Account for travel costs prior to booking
- Manage your travel budgets
- Capture crew preferences
- Book travel
- Easily share itineraries
- Obtain powerful travel cost analytics
- Make more informed crewing decisions
Are you ready to save time and costs with LASSO Travel? To learn more, request a demo today. Learn more about all of LASSO’s features on our platform page.