Tap into a network of qualified
local Audio Visual Crew
Scale up faster. Eliminate fixed labor costs.
A curated, compliant, and cost-effective crew marketplace.
A brand new way to find & hire qualified local Audio Visual
and Event Technicians when and where you need them.
Our industry has been completely disrupted due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
The people you’ve relied on in the past:
- May not be available to you anymore
- May not be able to travel
- Have traditionally been a full-time fixed payroll cost, making them no longer affordable in the short term
The LASSO Marketplace gives you the ability to scale up as your events begin to come back by tapping into a curated talent pool.
Welcome to the industry’s
first & most powerful crew marketplace.
The LASSO Marketplace connects companies producing events to a curated, compliant, and cost-effective talent pool of skilled technicians available to work across the country.
- Minimize expensive travel by tapping into qualified local talent
- Quickly scale your resources to meet future growing demands, without taking on fixed labor costs too soon
- Get back to work in the safest, most cost effective way possible, with a turnkey event COVID safety plan in place
No more expensive and complicated bill rules.
Third party labor agency invoices have been expensive and complicated for too long. Expensive bill rules such as daily overtime (outside of CA), rounding up to next hour, and steep mark-ups result in higher invoices. The LASSO Marketplace disrupts this “old norm” by stripping out all complicated bill rules that add to your cost by simply billing for the time our crew work on your event.
- Simplified bill rules lowers your cost of labor
- Only pay for the actual time worked
- Full transparency – see actual hours crew worked on your invoice
- 100% workers compensation coverage in all states
- Fully compliant workforce: all W2
- COVID-19 responsive
The Problem with How Companies Find Talent Today
to a nationwide talent pool
to employ a talent pool and carry a fixed payroll cost
on labor is huge plus complicated bill rules result in higher invoices
into whether crew is qualified or if estimates/invoices are accurate
if labor isn’t compliant (W2 vs. 1099) or if they aren’t COVID responsive
Take on more work
without burning out.
In the coming months, you and your team will be tasked with operating your business with drastically less resources than ever before. Revenues need to be recovered, clients’ needs have to be met. We are here to help. The LASSO Marketplace enables you to:
- Save money on travel expenses & hire more talent locally
- Access labor estimates in seconds vs. days
- Leverage a variable cost payroll model
- Save money on labor
- Eliminate complicated and expensive bill rules resulting in a lower invoice!
- Have a centralized place to do all your work
Find Audio Visual Technicians in the
markets where you need them.
You have clients all over the country, and we have talented crew in the places where you do business. From Atlanta to Washington, D.C. and great markets in between, you can easily connect with a diverse pool of talent.
Ask us about additional markets not highlighted below!
Rest easy knowing that the crew you hire have been vetted and are compliant.
Each candidate goes through a rigorous interview process with one of our Marketplace Specialists.
- Find and hire qualified Audio Visual technicians who have honed their craft
- Gain more insight into the skill sets of your crew
- View performance reviews
- Access up to the minute job details
- Crew are paid weekly by LASSO
- All technicians in the Marketplace are part-time W2 employees of LASSO with access to healthcare benefits once eligible, covered by workers compensation insurance, and provided additional training and certification opportunities
A1, A2, A3
Camera Operator – hand held, Camera Operator, Graphics Operator, LED Technician, Projectionist, Teleprompter, V1, V2
L1, L2, Lighting Director, Spotlight Operator
GENERAL AV POSITIONS
Breakout Operator, Breakout Tech/Float, Carpenter, Computer Tech, Crew Chief/Lead, Gen AV Tech/Utility, Loader/Pusher, Master Electrician, Stagehand/Utility
Technical Director, Producer, Stage Manager, Deck Manager, Show Caller