Crew Management Software
Event workforce management software that makes your life easier.
Simplify, automate, and integrate your workflows.
LASSO modernizes the way you manage your live event crew.
We help you scale your resources, and your business, faster.
Simplify everything from recruitment to payment – for both you, and your crew. Automate labor processes and gain more control and more access to data to make more informed business decisions – from start to finish.
LASSO is the event industry’s most advanced and most integrated workflow management system. LASSO helps your company thrive – and scale your internal workflows, and your business, faster.
LASSO gives you the tools to:
- Grow your database of qualified and skilled crew
- Quickly, easily and efficiently scale your resources during busy periods
- “Wow” your crew by transforming how you hire, communicate, and do business with them
- Organize, track, schedule, travel, and manage your crew from one dashboard
- Get complete visibility into spend, prior to incurring costs and exceeding budgets
- Pay your crew and invoice your clients – faster
- Leverage the power of technology to enhance your company’s personal touch
SEAS Productions takes the busy work out of booking crew.
SEAS Production’s crewing processes were riddled with busy work. Crew were being double booked and important event information would fall through the cracks.
SEAS Pro turned to LASSO to equip them with the right crew scheduling tools to take all of the busy work out of booking their crew. They now beat out the competition for new business due to their ability to work smarter, and more efficiently.
Automate Onboarding Processes
Process new hire paperwork, obtain mobile signatures, and manage ongoing policy changes.
Streamline Workforce Scheduling & Communication
Determine availability, crew your event, and distribute important event details.
Simplify Time Tracking
Track the hours your crew worked in an easy, efficient, and mobile way. Process industry-specific time rules.
Gain More Control When Traveling Your Crew
Manage all of the moving parts, costs, and itineraries when traveling your crew.
Integrate and Simplify Your Payroll Processes
Manage payment, compliance, and remove the burden of paper time sheets or manually keying in hours.
Ditch those manual processes and secure your labor workflow with a cloud-based crew management platform.
Eliminate the need to make hundreds of phone calls and send thousands of messages, just to figure out who is available and communicate changing event details or travel itineraries. Stop tracking everything in excel. Ditch those paper time sheets and put an end to entering data into multiple systems manually.
Instead, use LASSO to automate these labor-intensive and costly tasks. All of your data and projects are centralized, secure, and accessible on the go. LASSO streamlines your entire workflow – or just pieces of it – through one integrated crew management solution.
- Know the availability of every crew member, their qualifications, skill sets, and costs – in real-time
- Gain powerful insight into:
- Overtime costs
- Fringe & loaded cost implications
- Performance ratings
- Swiftly confirm your roster through the LASSO Mobile App, email, and/or SMS
- Equip your crew and team with all of the important contact and event information up-front, eliminating the need to pull together briefing documents or contact sheets
- Communicate ever-changing event and travel details right to your crews’ mobile device
- Review travel costs and per diems in advance. Then easily book travel and communicate up-to-date itineraries with your crew – all in one system
Let’s make your crew even happier, together.
LASSO will give you the tools to attract and retain the best crew. But, techs say it best!
“Without LASSO, my customers will call me, text me, email me, or Facebook me to see if I am available to work. With LASSO, I receive job notifications to one place and can even apply for multiple positions on a single event – ones that target my specific availability or skill set.”
Find out how you can use LASSO’s event management platform to keep your crew happy and coming back.
Stop worrying. We give you the tools to remain compliant.
Whether you hire your own crew or lease labor from other sources, whether you have a weekly, bi-weekly, or semi-monthly payroll process, collecting all of the data required to calculate payroll and making sure this data is both reliable and accurate is incredibly important.
Automating this workflow helps you stay compliant and avoids risks inherent with manual data capture like human error, buddy punching, embellishing hours, and employee misclassification concerns. With LASSO’s event workforce management software, you can be confident that you have everything you need to remain compliant throughout your entire workflow.
- Ensure all new hire paperwork and required ongoing documentation is reviewed, signed and recorded
- Accurately and efficiently account for as well as report on actual time worked
- Know when a tech is about to hit overtime or full-time status – in real-time – and avoid employee misclassification penalties
- Eliminate payroll mistakes caused by manual processes, data entry, and the misapplication of overtime rules
- Manage multiple layers of compliance required at each governmental level as the rules, regulations and forms continue to change
Keep everyone on the same page with LASSO’s centralized dashboard.
Easily visualize the status of your events at any point in time and quickly take action on what still needs to be completed. With LASSO, crewing is centralized, enabling multiple people to reference the same version and access real-time data, before incurring costs. Make calculated crewing decisions and keep everyone on the same page – at all times.
Quickly see who is already booked, who is available, and effortlessly communicate job opportunities, travel itineraries, and event details with your crew – all from one dashboard. Enable your team to capture more detailed information on your crew, manage that data in a smart, central database, and enable the team to use that information when inviting crew for jobs.
- One central location for everyone to access the most up-to-date and accurate event, crew, and travel information
- Facilitate streamlined collaboration and centralize the collection and sharing of data as well as documentation – accumulated knowledge is not lost if an employee leaves the company, or if a device is misplaced or stolen
- Your team has the ability to dynamically tag and rate your people in order to identify the top performers and ensure that you always have the best crew on hand
Enhance your company’s personal touch with integrated event management technology.
As an event company, your crew expects to connect with you in a streamlined, technology-forward way. However, they also crave the deep and meaningful connection that can only come with a personal touch. LASSO’s event management technology will enhance and strengthen the relationships you have with your crew.
- Nothing can replace the effectiveness of a face-to-face encounter, or even a phone call, especially in the early stages of a crew relationship. LASSO enables you to streamline your processes and eliminate tedious manual work so that you will have more time to spend with your existing crew as well as seeking out new people looking to work for you.
- With LASSO, you will no longer have to call, text, or email your crew at all hours of the day and night just to communicate ever-changing event details. By enhancing the flow of information to and from your crew, you are able to spend more time improving your communication strategies and adding a personal touch. By putting all of the important information at the fingertips of your crew, it not only saves time for your crew when they need to access these details, but it also goes a long way toward building mutual trust.
- With LASSO, you can record and manage everything that you would like to know about each crew member and then easily access this information when inviting them to work or prior to picking up the phone or attending an in-person meeting. Your crew will appreciate being invited to jobs that are relevant to their unique skill sets and qualifications.